The official ride of the Flannel-Wearing Community.
Windows Guy: “Why do lesbians never spell lesbian right?”
Linux Gal: “Can’t help it. All labia are from Lebanon, but we needed lebensraum.”
1. URA cowgirl if you spend more time cleaning your horse than your house.
2. URA cowgirl if your mother suggests you need a male companion to quiet some of the rumors going around and you get a stallion.
3. URA cowgirl if your horse gets the tent and you sit out in the rain.
4. URA cowgirl if your horse is groomed better than your girlfriend.
5. URA cowgirl if your girlfriend finds hair on F=mayour coat and you have the horse to match.
6. URA cowgirl if you cluck to your car when you go up a hill.
7. URA cowgirl if your horse’s hair is in better condition than your own.
8. URA cowgirl if the most common present you receive at your bridal shower is actual bridles.
9. URA cowgirl if your house is a mess, but the barn is as neat as a pin.
10. URA cowgirl if you show up at your own wedding wearing riding clothes because you took too long at the barn.